Give your loved ones flowers that will never wither in a vase of your liking.
I would like to share some project ideas created with the retiring Varied Vases Stamp Set (item 146644)
Try combining another stamp set to create a new look. The May Your Heart card uses both the Varied Vases and the Here’s a Card Stamp Set (item 149438). Adding any of our greeting sets gives you more options! Add some pretty patterned Designer Series Paper for a super fun and easy card.
This versatile stamp set includes 34 Photopolymer stamps;
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Pair this Stamp Set with the Vases Builder Punch (item 147040) to quickly punch out vases for your projects. Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.
We hope you enjoy these cards—and that your happy mail recipients do too!
I would love to see what you design with this fabulous stamp set!
Check my website or contact me to find out how you can get Stampin’ Up! products at a DISCOUNT and even earn FREE products!!!
Kind Sentiments and paper hugs from your friend in ink