Is crafting a big part of your life? Do you want discounted products? Do you want to earn money while doing something you love? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you. There is no better time than #NationalCraftMonth & #Saleabration
JOIN THE FUN .. (no catch)
I want to extend an invitation to all residents of Australia to consider joining my team Sentimental ARTisans. Until the end of March you can get up to $414 products that you choose for just $169! That’s a combination of $235 of free Stampin’ Up! product and 2 stamp sets of your choice of ANY value. If you choose wisely that can add up to an extra $179 in product. Postage is free on your starter kit so you end up saving over 60% Contact me to find out how (no catch!) Please share this with anyone you think may be interested!
Is there really no obligation?
YES the kit comes with no strings. No mandatory starter parties,training etc.
So from now until June you can simply enjoy the kit and do nothing – seriously! Ok well you can enjoy my team’s online community, Stampin’ Up!’s online community and Team events. You can also enjoy our Succeed Weekly Email, access to the SU website and advance look at the new catalogue before the general public.
BUT you can also chose to
1. SHOP at a discount from yourself
2. Earn a little extra income
3. Or even start to build a business.
So while the kit itself has no strings attached it opens a world of creativity opportunities for you. If you want to continue a member (no pressure!), the great news is..
- A 20 to 25 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home decor-whatever your passion may be!
- It’s just $450 Retail value of products per quarter (don’t forget you get this discounted!)
- those starting in Jan/Feb/March – their first quarter is April/May/June and any sales Jan-March count towards that quarter
- A flexible schedule—this is your business (if you choose to build a business), so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like! Support from Stampin’ Up! through audio and video trainings, a bimonthly magazine, and a demonstrator-only website with thousands of ideas!
And of course if you are ready to jump in – you’ve seen how easy it is and go so right HERE
I would love to chat about how Stampin’ Up! can fit into your crazy busy life and what those opportunities might look like for you. Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator means sharing your passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and building a great business doing so-plus, you get to set your own schedule!
With almost 6 years experience I have worked with demonstrators enjoying the fun while benefiting from any and all levels or perks and opportunities. Whether you enjoy being a happy shopper not paying full price, or something more,I am here to support and encourage your Stampin’ Up! journey.
Please share this with anyone you think may be interested!